Saturday, April 30, 2005

aemmmmm...en everidei pipel.....
ayo menyanyi...

See I was resting at the park minding my ownbusiness as I kick up the treble toneon my radio tape player box, rightjust loud enough so folks could hear it's hype, see ?Outta nowhere comes the woman I'm datinginvestigation maybe she was demonstratingBut nevertheless I was pleasedMy day was going great and my soul was at easeuntil a group of brothers started bugging outdrinking the 40 oz, going the nigga routeDisrespecting my black queenholding their crotches and being obsceneAt first I ignored them cause see I know their typeThey got drunk and got guns and they wanna fightand they see a young couple having a time that's goodand their egos wanna test a brother's manhoodSo they came to test Speech cause of my hair-doand the loud bright colors that I wear [Boo !]I was a target cause I'm a fashion misfitand the outfit that I'm wearing brothers dissing itWell I stay calm and pray the niggaz leave me bebut they're squeezing parts of my date's anatomyWhy, Lord, do brothers have to drill me ?Cause if I start to hit this man they'll have to kill me[CHORUS:]I am everyday people (2x)I told the niggaz please let us pass, friendI said please cause I don't like killing Africansbut he wouldn't stop and I ain't Ice Cubebut I had to take the brother out for being rudeand like I said before I was mad by thenIt took three or four cops to pull me off of himBut that's the story y'all of a black manacting like a nigga and get stomped by an African[CHORUS]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiktik.. hiiiiiihhhhhhhh.. pelupa amat si belum tuwa.. oh.. ato.. hehehehe..

mari yo kita menyanyi..
balon kuuuuu adaaaa limaaaaaa.... doorrrrrrrrrrr..

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home